The world ❤️ Google Forms. It's free. Period.
It is the widely used online form software. It is needed for people who cannot afford to pay for a form software or online survey tool.
When you want to develop simple data collection forms or surveys, Google Forms is absolutely amazing. If you are reading this, you are curious to know if there are any alternatives to it at all. May be you are a researcher, marketer, growth hacker or a data collector who is looking for a more reliable and effective business like solution. What is the reason for this?
The main reason is that Google Forms have not been developed with business and professional users in mind. It is designed for the data collection to be simple so that casual users can use it for free. It's perfect if you are looking for a 100% free service with smaller subset of functionality. It's the best option out there today. And we recommend it too.
BlockSurvey is a privacy focused online form builder. If you're looking for the best alternative to Google Forms, look no further. BlockSurvey is here to help. There is zero learning curve if you are migrating from other form software. It is easy to get started from the ready made templates. There are hundreds of them. Use it to conduct research, get customer feedback, employee feedback, collect files, book meetings, capture leads and automate workflows. More to that you can even embed the forms to your website using widgets. Sample available at Blocksurvey's blog.
1. Customizable design and branding: Build it in your style. Everything is customizable. Tweak colors, fields, buttons, background, branding logos and URL's. etc. Make it truly yours.
2. Conditional Logic: It enables a respondent to jump to a specific question based on answers given. This helps to build intelligence, like conversations, and gives control over questions asked based on answers.
3. Recall Information: Use it to recall answers from previous questions to make it more personalized. e.g., Q1. Your name. Q2. @Your name, what is your mail id? (here @Your name will be replaced with Q1's answer ).
4. Calculator: Write formulas in expressions to create custom scoring for quizzing. Helps in building lead quizzes.
5. Conversational: Use chat bot style forms and one question at a time form to create engaging forms. It is said conversational styled forms bring 40% better conversation rates compared to paper style or classic single view forms.
6. Integrations: Today, integration to other softwares are critical so that you can move the data to necessary systems in organization. Use webhooks and integrate with Zapier, Integromat and any middleware / integration platforms to connects to 1000+ other platforms.
7. Widgets: Share forms on your website using beautiful embedded widgets to collect feedback and subscriptions.
And honestly, it doesn't make sense to equate a paid tool to a free one, in terms of features and the value you get. Definitely, Google Forms can be a great solution if you're looking for a quick fix to work on a limited budget.
If, on the other hand, you are looking to create forms that will give you leads , sales, or valuable information about your target audience, you might want to consider using something like BlockSurvey.
There are many form builders out there, and the best way to find the right one for your needs is to test them for yourself.
Claim your FREE 7-day BlockSurvey trial and start creating some beautiful form designs!
If you are student, get your FREE Student Plan. We would be glad to help you try an alternative so that you can build beautiful personally branded online forms.