What are the design services?
- For Mental HealthSelf AssessmentsMental Health Study
- For HR’sEmployee Engagement SurveyEmployee Onboarding SurveyEmployee Exit Survey
- For Crypto & BlockchainWhitelistWaitlistCommunity feedback survey
- For Market ResearchConsumer Research on Products and ServicesBrand AwarenessBrand LoyaltyMarket Segmentation
- For SaaSOnboarding SegmentationChurn SurveyProduct Market FitKano Surveys
- For e-commerceMarketing QuizzesPre-purchase feedbackPost-purchase feedback
Frequently asked questions
Why choose BlockSurvey?
We have designed over 500+ questionnaires across several domains as part of our free form and survey templates. Our company has helped businesses, marketers, NGOs, researchers, and other organizations understand consumers and their needs while yielding maximum response rates which are accurate and completely usable for statistical analysis.
Service focuses on a range of requirements, including -
- Identifying the exact demographics, the market, and the overall research goals
- Designing an effective, short, and easy-to-understand questionnaire
- Refinement of questionnaire design and response wording
- Proper question order and layout that matches user requirements
- Utilizing branding, background, images, graphics, and icons for engaging the audience and keeping them entertained
- Choosing the right format for timely statistical analysis
How many revisions do you provide during the design?
The number of revisions provided during the design process can vary depending on the specific project and the agreement between the designer and the client. In some cases, a certain number of revisions may be included in the initial contract, 2 reviews, while in other cases, additional revisions may be available for an additional fee. It's important to discuss the details of the revision process with the designer before starting the project to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
Is there a refund?
The company offers a 100% full refund if you are not happy with the design.
What is the expected completion time?
We usually complete the design within 48 hours from the initial kick-off meeting. However, the expected completion time for a project can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the scope of the project, the complexity of the work involved, and the availability of resources. In general, we discuss this during our kick-off call after gathering the requirements in order to ensure that everyone is on the same page and that the project can be completed in a timely manner.
What format will the design be in?
The design will be in a .json format which will be compatible with BlockSurvey. You'll be able to import the design and get started.
What is the process for revision?
The process for revision is as follows:
- The client reviews the design and provides feedback.
- The designer makes the changes and resubmits the design.
- The client reviews the revised design and approves it or requests additional changes.
How much does it cost?
Several factors can influence the cost of a design project, including the scope of the work, the complexity of the project, like the number of questions, and the length of the survey. A 20 question design costs $199. Including consulting fees, this is the total cost of a single design. Do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or to discuss the cost further.
What is the benefit of using BlockSurvey?
BlockSurvey helps you protect your data collection with end-to-end encryption. Meaning you will truly own the data you gather using BlockSurvey. All your ideas and insights you get from data are known only to you.
What are the future concierge services that will be offered by BlockSurvey?
We have planned the below concierge services in the future.
- Data analysis
- Integration Setup
- End to end data collection setup
How it works
Step 1: Project Kickoff
We know every project has expectations and challenges, so we start by collecting requirements and discussing your business objectives, goals, and why you want a questionnaire. After that, we finalize the design of the form and the survey methods to be used.
Step 2: Design
With your requirements in mind, our form and survey design experts create a sample questionnaire which is then shared with you in an importable .json format. We also provide demo answers so that you can understand the scope of the questions and answers together for your analysis in a collaborative team workspace inside BlockSurvey.
Step 3: Review
In this step, we discuss the questionnaire with you to understand whether it meets your requirements and whether it achieves a clear objective that aligns with their expectations. Quality checks, grammatical correction, and translation if necessary were also part of this phase.
Step 4: Delivery
During this phase, you receive the final questionnaire. Once we have finalized the questionnaire with you, we optimize its branding consistency like logos, fonts, colors, length, and format if needed.