Top 10 AI Conversational Platforms
Glad to meet you all once again. I would like to introduce myself if you have not read my blog before. My name is Sarath Shyamson. I have been writing for BlockSurvey for the past few years. It feels great every time I write and connect with my audience. I have covered topics like BlockChain, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, and more. For any queries, suggestions, or ideas, you can write to [email protected].
In this article, I am writing on the Top 10 AI Conversational Platforms. Initially, when I thought of writing on this topic, I felt I didn’t have sufficient knowledge to write about conversational AI tools. I read a few blogs on this topic, visited product websites, referred to G2 reviews, and gained the confidence to write for you.
I found AI conversational platforms from big players like IBM and Amazon, medium-sized companies, and startups. What I found was the importance that AI Conversational Platform has gathered and how companies are vying for attention in conversational AI space. Although I found numerous conversational platforms, I don’t want to bombard you by writing about all platforms. So, I have selected the following 10 AI conversational platforms, which I think are worth discussing after hours of research.
- IBM watsonx Assistant
- Amazon Lex
Before discussing the above products, I would like to inform you of the differences between Chatbots and conversational AI. Move on.
Chatbots vs. Conversational AI
What is the difference between Chatbot and Conversational AI? An important question to ponder. You need to be very clear about the difference and recognize the fine line of distinction. The following image illustration can help you visualize.
Typical Chatbots are rule-based and operate without Artificial Intelligence, following a predefined conditional flow. It is implemented by injecting conditions into the bot through programming or no-code/low-code builders.
On the contrary, conversational AI is designed to drive meaningful conversations just like humans. It involves leveraging neural networks, natural language processing, deep learning, machine learning, speech synthesis, and more. Conversational AI goes ahead of regular chatbots and attempts to perform like humans.
Chatbots interact with website users to Track orders, Fill Forms, and Support Customers, which involves a predefined set of conditions to follow. Conversational AI, on the other hand, gets trained on a large amount of domain data and attempts to respond with the help of neural networks.
While choosing Conversational AI, make sure you check for the below points.
- Meets your business need
- Easy to implement
- Extraordinary customer support
- Affordable pricing
- Follows security and regulatory standards
- Drives reasonable conversations
- Intuitive user interface
Now that we have received some ideas on Conversational AI let us discuss our first conversational platform, IBM Watsonx Assistant.
IBM watsonx Assistant
Let’s say your business has a large document base, heavy data-loaded websites, and a vast knowledge base. Your employee or customer has difficulty traversing through this extensive data to find a piece of information. Conversational AI can help you inquire into that extensive database, get the information your employee or customer wants, and help them perform the intended action. All this will be done in a jiffy.
IBM watsonx Assistant leverages deep learning, machine learning, and natural language processing and helps you build your AI Conversational bots. The happy news is the platform has multi-language support. Even greater news is IBM offers a free plan. Why not give it a try?
- It provides natural language processing capability.
- It supports voice conversations.
- The user will experience a steep initial learning curve.
- It is sometimes difficult to connect to the API.
- Lite: 0$ per month
- Plus: 140$ per month
- Enterprise: Contact Sales
- 4.4 out of 5
When your business falls into domains like Healthcare, Retail, Finance, and Insurance, don’t you need a support contact center to support your customers? And that’s precisely what CognigyAI does best, excelling in contact center conversational AI.
This platform supports omnichannel integrations and allows you to connect through WhatsApp, Slack, Zendesk, and more. CognigyAI, on average, executes 500 million conversations annually.
If your business needs a conversational AI-supported contact center, go for this platform.
- CognigyAI is an easy-to-learn platform.
- It contains a comprehensive library for application integrations.
- It lacks ready-made templates to accelerate the development of virtual assistants.
- In order to get full functionality, you need coding insights.
- Price not available on the website. Contact Sales for Demo and pricing.
- 4.7 out of 5
When your customer faces a complex problem, how do you solve it? Do you spend hours together and troubleshoot the problem? What if conversational AI accelerates the problem-solving process? The simple and easy-to-use Acquire platform can help.
Acquire is known for multi-support like live chat, voice and video chat, AI chatbot, and co-browsing; all this is managed centrally. Thus, it helps solve complex customer problems in real-time.
It achieves this by continuously engaging customers while minimizing resolution time and redundancy and rising to the next wave of customer experience.
- It supports a two-way video capability feature.
- Any conversation can be translated into 25+ languages in real time.
- It can be expensive for small businesses and freelancers.
- If monthly Reporting could be automated, it could save a lot of time.
- Self-Service: 500$ per month
- Integration Solution: 2000$ per month
- 4.2 out of 5
Next time you buy your desired product from Amazon, be reminded of Amazon’s technical capability to help you build an AI conversational chatbot. They call it Amazon Lex.
Do you own a Retail, Insurance, telecom, travel, or finance business? Amazon can help you excel in customer service with the help of its AI conversational platform.
It also supports voice AI with the help of automatic speech recognition. The conversational AI platform can recognize user intent with natural language understanding.
- It is an affordable solution from a big player.
- Training and configuring an AI chatbot is relatively easy.
- The Amazon Lex technical documentation can be improved.
- It can only host chatbots on a predefined set of channels.
- $0.004 per speech request.
- $0.00075 per text request.
- 4.2 out of 5
Avaamo is an innovative player in the conversational AI platform, innovating with neural networks, speech synthesis, and deep learning.
It is strong security and compliance adherence with SOC3, SOC2, CCPA & HIPAA certifications. This conversational AI platform supports a whooping 114 languages. It executes quick AI bot deployment even for large enterprises.
It supports application integration with the help of API, Web Services, Message Queues, Enterprise Service Bus, and Custom adapters.
A sure shot for enterprise conversational AI solutions.
- The quality of AI conversation is better.
- The platform has proved its AI problem-solving capabilities.
- There are few customer reports at G2 that Avaamo is expensive.
- The system needs a more detailed user role permission.
- You can contact sales for Demo and Pricing
- 5 out of 5
KoreAI is another intelligent AI conversational platform used to build, train, and deploy intelligent conversational chatbots for attaining exceptional customer service. It provides this conversational experience even without a single line of code.
It has a suite of platforms such as Agent Assist, Bank Assist, Health Assist, Retail Assist, HR Assist, IT Assist, and more. Each of these platforms is trained in its respective domain. For example, Retail Assist is trained with data from the Retail domain. Finally, it provides us with an accessible plug-and-play facility.
KoreAI supports integration with popular enterprise systems.
- KoreAI supports 100+ languages.
- It supports conversational Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capability.
- Advanced support costs extra money.
- The implementation documentation can be improved for simplicity.
- The website does not reveal pricing. Contact Sales and send RFP for pricing.
- 4.7 out of 5
YellowAI was founded by Raghu Ravinutala in 2015. The platform attempts to automate customer and employee interaction through three distinct mediums, i.e., text, email, and voice.
YellowAI supports 135+ languages. It can connect to 35 channels like Slack, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram. The platform is battle-tested across 70+ countries and at 1000+ enterprises, including Domino’s, Hyundai, Siemens Limited, MG Motors, and Tata.
YellowAI is transforming the way customer engagement is performed with the power of AI.
- YellowAI is a No-code builder.
- Applications are highly customizable despite drag and drop builder.
- Integration with other tools is complex.
- Complex to implement advanced features.
- Quotes for the enterprise plan are available upon request from YellowAI.
- 4.5 out of 5
LivePerson is a pretty old organization founded by RobLoCascio in 1995. This 90’s company uses the conversational AI platform designed to automate conversations.
LivePerson attempts to improve the operational efficiency of customer engagement by reducing the operation cost and increasing customer satisfaction. This innovative product aims to put conversational AI at the center of business.
- It has a highly user-friendly interface with simple and neat features.
- The backend is simple and efficient when compared to others.
- There are accusations of lousy customer support in G2.
- At times, this platform is not as intuitive as you would think
- Request demo and contact sales for pricing.
- 4.2 out of 5
Rezolve.ai is a GenAI-enabled AITSM solution- a next evolution of ITSM that helps enterprises eliminate enterprise friction and increase employee productivity, often reaching an impressive 5%. Seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Teams, Rezolve.ai isn't just a service desk; it's a powerhouse for creating the next generation of IT service management (AITSM) with astounding business outcomes. It harnesses the incredible capabilities of Generative AI and automation to empower your technicians and service desk managers, turning them into IT support superheroes.
Rezolve.ai AITSM elevates employee experience, unlocks hidden enterprise knowledge, and unleashes digital dexterity, making it an important tool for organizations looking to enhance their IT capabilities and drive innovation.
- Interactive front-end support through conversational AI.
- It helps attain low incident response rates.
- Sometimes, it can take a long time to get small things fixed or adjusted
- We have to rely on their team to implement advanced customizations.
- Request demo and contact sales for pricing.
- 4.9 out of 5
MoveWorks was founded in 2016 by Bhavin Shah. It is yet another conversational AI platform powered by advanced large language models.
The MoveWorks platform learns the unique language of your organization by training on your organization data to solve thousands of use cases for your business.
MoveWorks proved itself to boost Employee Productivity for most enterprises.
- Known for good customer support.
- It is a Low-code AI Chatbot builder.
- More flexibility is required in the UI.
- API call does not return failure messages. Need to call the support team during API failures.
- The website does not have pricing details. Contact Sales for customized plans and pricing.
- 4.7 out of 5
That’s all from me
All the 10 top conversational AI platforms forge stronger customer connections and help improve operational efficiency. They can understand user intent, derive insights from interactions, and increase customer satisfaction.
The details discussed here can be a guide. It does not advocate the use of any particular AI conversational platform. Do reflect on business needs, security requirements, affordability, ease-of-use, and similar pointers and make a wise decision.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article as much as I enjoyed writing it.
I hope to meet you soon in another blog. Do follow BlockSurvey’s social handles to stay updated on the latest blogs.
- Free plan, no time limit
- Set up in minutes
- No credit card required