How BlockSurvey SSO works?
How BlockSurvey SSO Works?
Using Single Sign-On (SSO), everyone in your Enterprise team can access to BlockSurvey using their organization’s corporate login credentials. SSO eliminates the need to maintain a separate BlockSurvey username and password.
For increased security, your organization can create authentication policies and control who can access your BlockSurvey team. BlockSurvey’s SSO solution follows the SAML 2.0 specification and uses BoxyHQ along with Supertokens services for providing SAML 2.0 SSO authentication solutions.
How to set up SSO with SAML 2.0?
- Organizations admin can follow the guide given on this page to integrate BlockSurvey through any of the listed IDPs (Identity Providers).
- Once the admin has configured the custom SAML app, a SAML Metadata.xml file will be asked to download.
- The team admin can provide us with either the metadata URL or metadata.xml file so that we can configure the organization with SAML authentication.
- It is recommended that you wait to invite people to your Enterprise team until BlockSurvey is sure that SSO is set up correctly.
- BlockSurvey will set up SSO in our system and send you steps to validate that it's working correctly.
- Once it's set up, you can invite your teammates to use BlockSurvey.
- Active Directory can be used on the IDP side to permit and deny employee access to your
By setting up SSO, you won't have to remember multiple login credentials to log into your BlockSurvey account. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Get in touch with us today!
- Free plan, no time limit
- Set up in minutes
- No credit card required